A General Practice Firm Providing Personalized Legal Counsel
When you need experienced legal assistance, I can help. At Lynn A. Johnson Law Office, LLC, my staff and I are dedicated to providing outstanding legal representation.
With roots in the Murray County and Slayton area, I am familiar with the legal concerns that commonly arise among residents, farmers and property owners in the area. I also regularly provide legal counsel for out-of-state individuals who own local property.
I pair the high-caliber skills, legal knowledge and work ethic of a big-city firm with the caring, small-town personal service of a local lawyer.
At my general practice law firm, I represent clients throughout southwest Minnesota in a wide range of legal areas, including:
- Estate planning and probate : I offer comprehensive representation in crafting legally effective tools for managing your estate. I also offer guidance for navigating the probate process.
- Wills and trusts : I provide experienced legal guidance in preparing wills and trusts to effectively manage your estate, whether it is basic or complex.
- Farm inheritance disputes : I represent farmers and family members in all types of farm-related disputes. Additionally, I can assist with farm-related transactions and planning to avoid such disputes.
- Real estate : I represent farm owners, landowners, homeowners and others in connection with all types of real estate transactions. I also represent individuals who live out of state but own real property in the area.
- Personal injury : You don’t have to travel to the Twin Cities to obtain high-quality representation in personal injury cases. I can connect you with the resources of a Minneapolis-based law firm and coordinate localized services.
- Divorce : I provide knowledgeable representation in all aspects of divorce, from court battles to valuation of assets.
- Property division : I help clients protect their property rights in divorce. I have experience handling complex property division involving extensive real property and large farming operations.
Contact An Attorney You Can Trust