Murray County Estate Attorneys
A General Practice Firm Providing Personalized Legal Counsel
When you need experienced legal assistance, we can help. At Lynn A. Johnson Law Office, LLC, we are dedicated to providing outstanding legal representation.
With roots in the Slayton area, our attorney is familiar with the legal concerns that commonly arise among residents, farmers and property owners in the area. We also regularly provide legal counsel for out-of-state individuals who own local property.
We pair the high-caliber skills, legal knowledge and work ethic of a big-city firm with small-town personal service.
Areas Of Practice · Slayton Area Farm Inheritance Disputes, Last Wills And Testaments And More
As a general practice law firm, we represent clients throughout southwest Minnesota in a wide range of legal areas, including:
- Family law: We offer honest and practical representation in divorce cases, child welfare (CHIPS) cases and termination of parental rights cases.
- Divorce: We provide knowledgeable representation in all aspects of divorce, from court battles to child custody to valuation of assets.
- Property division: We help clients protect their property rights in divorce. We have experience handling complex property division involving extensive real property and large farming operations.
- Estate planning and probate: We offer comprehensive representation in crafting legally effective tools for managing your estate. We also offer guidance for navigating the probate process.
- Wills and trusts: We provide experienced legal guidance in preparing wills and trusts to effectively manage your estate, whether it is basic or complex.
- Farm inheritance disputes: Our firm represents farmers and family members in all types of farm-related disputes. Additionally, we can assist with farm-related transactions and planning to avoid such disputes.
- Real estate: We represent farm owners, landowners, homeowners and others in connection with all types of real estate transactions. We also represent individuals who live out of state but own real property in the area.
- Civil litigation: Our firm is experienced in handling civil litigation. We are very familiar with area courts.
- Personal injury: You don’t have to travel to the Twin Cities to obtain high-quality representation in personal injury cases. We can connect you with the resources of a Minneapolis-based law firm and coordinate localized services.